I’m so excited that you’re thinking about writing a guest post for Real World Bible Study! This is a community project, and guests like you are vital to connecting our readers with the Word of God!
Here are a few guidelines to consider as you prepare your guest post.
- If you want to write a guest post, sign up using the form below and I will reach out to discuss with you.
- Topics should be related to Bible study (or other spiritual disciplines) and living out your faith in the real world. Let’s be about what we are for, not what we are against. Try to write with both the believer and the not-yet-believer in mind, and have an attitude of coming alongside our brothers and sisters.
- Length: 500-800 words as a general guideline.
- I will provide images, but if you have your own (that you have taken yourself or paid for), feel free to send them with your submission.
- Citations: If you use an outside source, you can reference/link to it in the content, or include a footnote.
- Links: You may link to your own or others’ content, but please do not use affiliate links. Feel free to gently promote your own product or freebie if it is relevant to the post. If it is not relevant, you may reference it in your bio (See below).
- Please provide a bio and a photo if you are able. Contributors will be recognized on our contributor page and the bio will also be included in your post.
- Real World Bible Study reserves the right to edit your post and bio. Once submitted, the content becomes the property of Real World Bible Study. I ask that you not repost the exact same post elsewhere.
- Format: Please submit your post, bio, and other materials via email to joy [at] realworldbiblestudy [dot] com. You can include your post in a Word document or in the text of your email.
- When to submit: Please submit your post at least 1 week before your scheduled date.
What to Expect After Submitting a Guest Post:
I will confirm within 1 business day that I have received your materials, and let you know if there is anything further that we need. Once the post has been scheduled, I will provide you with the links for you to share via social media.